Easily receive online orders entered by your customers
Easy to use and to install for your not EDI equipped customers, our Web EDI Buyer Portal presents your product catalog and helps users with order entry. Next just follow your EDI order receipt process. After the order, the documents from your system (order confirmation, shipping notice, shipping order, invoice, etc.) are issued just like for your other EDI partners. Your customers can then consult them on the EDI Web portal.
Regardless of the size of your company, send and receive data flows in EDI format and automate your customer exchanges simply and without major investment.
- Secure and customizable web access for your customers
- Exchange using EDI format for all types of documents: orders, order forms, shipping notices, shipping orders, invoices, etc.
- Possibility to print or download data in a readable format or CSV format by your customers
- Possibility of transitioning to electronic invoicing with your customers
- Solution based on a secure platform, fully operated by SERES
- Service available 24/7
- No initial investment for your customers: just an Internet connection and a standard web browser will suffice
- Simple and adaptable pricing
- Secured and traceable exchanges